MEDFORD, Ore. – Senator Ron Wyden visited and spoke at the Planned Parenthood in Medford.
Wyden shared his disapproval of President Trump’s Supreme Court nominee, Brett Kavanaugh.
Lisa Gardner, the CEO and president of the Planned Parenthood of Southwestern Oregon, also weighed in.
“We believe that each one of us should be able to decide whether or when to become a parent, no matter how much money you make or how much insurance you have, period,” Gardner said.
President Trump announced Kavanaugh as his nominee earlier this month.
- Sen. Wyden speaks at Planned Parenthood in Medford
- Sen. Wyden addresses high veteran suicide rates
- Sen. Ron Wyden visits Kalapuya High School
- Senator Wyden proposes plan to tackle wildfires
- Sen. Wyden proposes lodging assistance for people fleeing smoke
- Sen. Wyden: US Senate staff targeted by state-backed hackers
- Sen. Wyden seeks aid for vineyards hit by wildfire smoke
- Sen. Wyden: National emergency is a 'horrible precedent'
- Sen. Wyden stops in Eugene on hemp industries tour
- Trump administration inches closer to defunding Planned Parenthood