Photo Gallery 1 Images
ROSEBURG, Ore. -- The Bureau of Land Management’s Roseburg District announced Monday, that several campgrounds will be opening in the spring, the earliest will open in April.
Officials confirmed that numerous trails have some damage from downed trees, caused by the recent storms. But the following campgrounds are set to open.
- Susan Creek will open April 19th. Selected campsites need reservation, you can make one here.
- The Eagleview, Lone Pine Group Campgrounds, and Millpond will open May 10th. Reservations are needed, reserve a spot here.
- Cavitt Creek will open May 18th. No reservation needed, on a first come first serve basis.
- Rockcreek will open May 24th. A reservation is needed, reserve a spot here.
- Scaredman will open May 24th. No reservation needed, on a first come first serve basis.