BENTON COUNTY, Ore. -- A driver is dead after a crash in Benton County Wednesday night.
The Benton County Sheriff’s Office said Ernest Hernandez was driving a white 1992 Honda Civic east on Alpine Road at about 5:45 p.m. when the car left the roadway and rolled.
Passenger Adrian Molina of Eugene survived the crash. Deputies said Molina’s injuries do not appear to be life threatening.
Authorities are investigating. Deputies said alcohol, marijuana and speed may have contributed to the crash.
Anyone with information is asked to contact the sheriff’s office at 541-766-6858.
- Sheriff's office investigating fatal crash in Benton County
- Second death shakes Benton County Sheriff's Office
- Benton County Sheriff's Office remembers fallen deputies
- Deputies investigating fatal crash in Linn County.
- One dead in Benton County crash
- Officials investigating fatal car crash in Springfield
- Police investigate fatal crash in Springfield
- Springfield fatal motorcycle crash under investigation
- Officials investigating fatal crash on Coburg Road
- Former deputy says sheriff lives outside Benton County