ROSEBURG, Ore. -- Two people are missing in Douglas County, and the sheriff’s office is seeking the public’s assistance in the unrelated cases.
Both have medicals issues which may leave them in a confused state of mind.
Terry Leland Dodds, 79, left his residence on Azalea Glen Road in Glendale Dec. 8 at about 8 p.m. in a maroon 2004 Dodge 2500 pickup with a canopy. The license plate is D65290.
He is 6 feet 2 inches tall, 180 pounds and has gray hair and brown eyes. He was last seen wearing a brown jacket.
Deputies said Dodds is traveling with a small, tan dog and may be headed to California.
Geraldine Donna Galer, 77, of Oakland was last seen driving a gray 2002 GMC Safari Van with the license plate YRC203. She is 5 feet 4 inches tall, 130 pounds and has gray hair and brown eyes.
Deputies said Galer was in the 800 block of Summit View Avenue in Sutherlin on Dec. 8 at about 10:13 a.m.
If anyone has information about the location of Dodds or Galer, they should contact the sheriff’s office at 541-440-4471.
- Sheriff's office seeks help in search for two missing people
- Douglas County Sheriff's Office seeking Search and Rescue volunteers
- Lane County Sheriff's Office searching for missing woman
- Lane County Sheriff's Office seeking suspect in Dorena assault
- Family seeks tips to find missing father
- Cottage Grove Police Search for Missing Man
- Search for missing Springfield teen continues
- Deputies search for 31-year-old missing man
- Owner searches for missing therapy dog
- Daughter continues search for missing mother