MYRTLE CREEK, Ore. -- A shooting sent a man to the hospital with a life-threatening injury in Douglas County Sunday night, the sheriff’s office said.
Dispatchers received a report at about 8 p.m. that a woman had shot a man in the 14000 block of Old Highway 99 South.
The Douglas County Major Crimes Team is investigating, and the sheriff’s office said there is no risk to the public.
- Shooting in Douglas County sends man to hospital
- Fiery crash sends one man to hospital
- Man killed in Douglas County logging accident
- Man hospitalized following Creswell shooting
- Douglas County ends recycling services
- Gunfire exchanged in Douglas County
- Stabbing sends man to hospital, search for suspects
- Vehicle versus pedestrian crash sends man to the hospital
- Cottage Grove house fire sends man to hospital
- Hwy 99 crash sends 2 to hospital