EUGENE, Ore.-- Police are investigating after a dispute led to shots fired at the Valley River Center Saturday afternoon.
According to Eugene Police, several males described as looking like they were in their teens to early 20s were involved in a dispute in the parking lot east of JC Penny just before 3 p.m., when one of them took out a gun and shot it into the air.
Kiana Woodard was a witness, who said she watched the males walk toward the parking lot.
"We walked down a little bit, and their two groups were arguing for a second," Woodard said. "Then one of them was like we have a gun, so then they pointed at them and just shot up. Then, they got up in a car and drove off so we hid behind a car."
Officials say he fled in a lowered, grey-colored Audi sedan. Officials are investigating the incident.
- Shots fired at Valley River Center
- Valley River Center announces major overhaul
- Police: Man at Valley River Center pulls gun on teenagers
- 41st annual model railroad show rolls into Valley River Center
- Valley River Inn under new ownership
- Valley River Inn announces mass layoff
- Bowling alley rolls into former Gottschalks space at Valley River Center
- Two face theft charges after being arrested at Valley River Center
- People on alert after two brazen incidents near Valley River Center
- McGrath's Fish House closes at Valley River Center after 28 years