GRANTS PASS, Ore. (AP) - Oregon State Police say a 15-year-old skateboarder was struck and killed by a vehicle in Grants Pass.
The agency says the teenager was traveling downhill at 7 p.m. Tuesday he entered Elk Lane and was hit by a Mercedes SUV. He died at the scene.
The Mercedes was occupied by a 32-year-old Grants Pass woman and her 9-year-old daughter. Police said Wednesday the driver does not appear to be at fault.
Copyright 2017 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Skateboarder struck and killed by SUV in southern Oregon
- Man struck and killed by SUV near Camas Valley
- Man dies after being struck by SUV on Highway 101
- Pedestrian struck and killed in Corvallis
- Salem woman struck and killed on freeway
- Albany man struck and killed by train
- Man accused of stealing skateboards at gunpoint in Eugene
- Oregon man pleads guilty in stabbing death of SUV driver
- Southern Oregon salmon fishing in jeopardy