ALBANY, Ore. --- $7,000 worth of youth soccer equipment were destroyed in a fire on Sunday morning, according to officials.
Crews responded to a structure fire at Timber Linn Memorial Park where an American Youth Soccer Organization shed and City of Albany Parks and Recreation storage structure were on fire.
Officials say the fires were extinguished but the shed and its contents were a total loss.
Officials tell KEZI 9 News that a city garage and a shipping container with city athletic field and park maintenance equipment were also damaged. They estimate damages could be over $10,000.
Albany Fire investigators are examining evidence found at the scene.
Officials ask that anyone who has information call the fire department immediately.
- Soccer shed a total loss after fire
- Barn a total loss after fire near Roseburg
- RV total loss after fire breaks out in Eugene
- Fire claims shed in Junction City
- Oregon sheds jobs in April
- Shed and shop fire in Corvallis believed to be accidental
- Storage shed catches fire at Lebanon mill site
- Trailer stolen during Milepost 97 Fire found totaled, officials say
- Alabama Senate passes near-total abortion ban
- Fire crews searching for what caused a shed to burn down