LINN COUNTY, Ore.-- Some evacuation levels in Linn County were downgraded Sunday morning.
The evacuation orders in the cities of Crawfordsville and Holley were lowered to Level 1 Get Ready.
The evacuation level for residents in the area between Nye Road and Interstate 5 has been removed entirely, while the area north of Highway 228 will remain at Level 1, along with Sweet Home, Wiley Creek and the Highway 20 corridor.
The area of Upper Calapooia Road, Crescent Hill Road and Brush Creek Road from Highway 228 to the county line, including spur roads near Holley and Crawfordsville have had its evacuation level lowered to Level 2.
The Linn County Sheriff's Office said that fire is still a threat in the area, and residents should use caution when re-entering the area. Residents shoulds still be prepared to leave at any moment.
Below is a full list of evacuations levels in Linn County:
- LEVEL 3: Lyons east to Santiam Junction. The following areas are non-defensible: Trask Road, Cedar Mill, Rashmar, Fox Valley, All of McCully Mountain, 16th Street behind Freres, and Homestead.
- LEVEL 3: The areas of Idanha, Detroit, Gates, Mill City, Lyons and Mehama, along with McCully Mountain.
- LEVEL 2: Residents in the area of Upper Calapooia Road, Crescent Hill Rd, Brush Creek Rd from Hwy 228 to the county line and all side spur roads off these roads near Holley/Crawfordsville.
- LEVEL 2: East Scio/West Lyons-From HWY 226 at Richardson Gap, north along Cole School Rd (eastern side) to county line. Due east from the intersection to Camp Morrison Dr and north to the county line. This includes northern areas of Bilyeu Creek, Valley View, Ridge, Kingston Jordan and surrounding roads.
- LEVEL 1: South of Hwy 228 between Nye Rd and Brush Creek, south to Linn County line.
- LEVEL 1: The City of Sweet Home.
- LEVEL 1: The City of Crawfordsville
- LEVEL 1: The City of Holley
- LEVEL 1: The Highway 20 corridor from Foster moving east to Mountain House.
- LEVEL 1: Scott Mountain Rd and Northern Drive areas
- LEVEL 1: Wiley Creek area south of Sweet Home/Foster.
- LEVEL 1: East Scio from north county line Cole School Road (western side) south on Richardson Gap to Hwy 226, due east to Camp Morrison Dr near the intersection with Bilyeu Creek Dr, south to Fish Hatchery Dr, west to Hwy 226, north to Stayton-Scio Rd to the county line. This includes areas of Rodgers Mountain, Larwood, Franklin Butte and surrounding areas.