CLACKAMAS COUNTY, Ore. - If he's found guilty of killing his mother, Joshua Webb could end up under the jurisdiction of the Oregon Psychiatric Security Review Board or the Oregon Health Authority. That is because his attorney filed court documents claiming her client was insane when he committed the crime.
On May 14, 2017, prosecutors said Webb decapitated his mother, Tina Webb. He is accused of carrying her head into a grocery store where he then allegedly stabbed Michael Wagner.
Webb is also charged with killing his mother's dog.
At last check, Webb's trial is scheduled for June 26, 2018.
- Son charged with mother's murder claims insanity
- Mother sues school district, claims aide assaulted son
- Mother indicted for murder in shooting death of disabled son
- Mother faces manslaughter, neglect charges after son's death
- Mother accused of giving son cocaine
- Florence murder suspect claims self-defense
- Man found guilty of murdering Springfield mother
- Florence man accused of murdering mother
- Mother sentenced after 2-year-old son ate Xanax-laced candy
- Salem mother and young son missing since May 13