FLORENCE, Ore. -- South Jetty Road in Florence is closing for repairs Monday, Feb. 4.
Siuslaw National Forest officials said vehicles won't be able to drive beyond parking area number five due to hazardous road conditions. You can walk to the crab dock and beach.
The road is expected to be closed for five to eight weeks, officials said.
- South Jetty Road closes for repairs in Florence
- 2 rescued by helicopter from Coos River jetty
- Heceta Head Lighthouse to close for repairs
- Road repair bond passing in Springfield
- Bond measure 20-275 to extend repairing Eugene's roads
- Oregon reimbursed for road repairs with federal relief funds
- Troopers: Pedestrian killed on Hwy 101 south of Florence
- South Bank Path closes for environmental cleanup
- Tourism keeps Florence thriving as tax dollars improve roads
- Fox Hollow Road closed through Friday