Photo Gallery 1 Images
SPRINGFIELD, Ore. -- Police are looking for the man who they said robbed Lucky Lou's Deli in Springfield.
They said the business was robbed at gunpoint around 12:58 a.m.
Police said the suspect entered the bar, armed with a semi-automatic handgun, and demanded cash. He then went after three customers, according to police. They said the suspect hit one woman on the head with the gun while robbing her and then stole a carton of cigarettes.
Officials said the man then "calmy' walked out.
A police dog was able to track the suspect to a parking lot in the 200 block of South 42nd Street. Police said it is where he got into a vehicle and drove off.
The suspect is described as a white man in his 20s or 30s. He was wearing a black jacket, grey pants, and a white bandana covering his face.
KEZI spoke to one woman who works nearby. She said it is unsettling that something like this happened so close to work.
"It makes us really nervous to have that happen so close to home, and just I don't like it," Karlee Fryer said. "It makes me really uncomfortable having someone at gunpoint robbed especially."
Springfield police is working with the Eugene Police Department to see if the recent robbery is connected to the six robberies last week.
- Springfield business robbed at gunpoint, suspect sought
- Market robbed at gunpoint, suspect sought
- Springfield man robbed at gunpoint
- Lucky Lizard employee robbed at gunpoint
- Armed robbery suspects sought
- Dutch Bros. on W. 11th robbed at gunpoint
- Anna’s Deli robbed at gunpoint in Eugene
- Masked woman robs Eugene coffee kiosk at gunpoint
- Corvallis pharmacy burglarized, suspects sought
- Police searching for armed suspect who robbed Springfield adult store