SPRINGFIELD, Ore. -- A Springfield family is without a home after a fire that started in their bathroom Monday.
Eugene Springfield Fire crews were called out to an apartment on D Street in Springfield just before 10:30 p.m.
Officials said one adult and two kids were in the apartment but made it out safely.
A fire marshal has been called out to figure out the exact cause of the fire, but officials said it looks to have started in the vent fan in the bathroom.
- Springfield family displaced after apartment fire
- Springfield apartment fire displaces two people
- Seven people displaced after apartment fire in Springfield
- UPDATE: Electrical fire displaces family
- Garage fire displaces Eugene family
- Apartment fire displaces residents, kills dog
- Two men rescue Springfield family from burning apartment
- House fire displaces Eugene residents
- Two Veneta families displaced in overnight house fires
- Fire damages Cottage Grove home, displaces two families