SPRINGFIELD, Ore. – A Springfield man has been sentenced to nearly 94 years in prison for sexually abusing two girls.
Prosecutors said Roy Williams, 45, abused the girls between 2011 and 2014.
They said the girls told their parents about what happened in 2017. Williams was then arrested.
A jury found him guilty earlier in December.
- Springfield man gets 94 years for sexually abusing girls
- Man sentenced for sexually abusing Oregon girl
- Man accused of sexually abusing two girls in Springfield, arrested in Marion County
- Lane County man sentenced to nearly 94 years in sex abuse case
- Gresham man accused of sexually abusing two teenage girls
- Medford man accused of sexually abusing middle school-aged girls
- Springfield Public Schools sued over alleged A3 sexual abuse
- Winston man accused of child sexual abuse
- Springfield police arrest Eugene man on sex abuse charges
- Junction City man accused of sexually abusing foster child