SPRINGFIELD, Ore. -- A Springfield woman has died after being pinned in a crash on Wednesday.
Oregon State Police said the crash happened Feb. 7 on Highway 126 near milepost 13.
They said the 25-year-old driver, Reynee Cicero was headed eastbound on the highway. Troopers said she lost control of her Mazda pickup while crossing a small bridge over the Waterville Canal. They said the pickup rolled over on the gravel shoulder and pinned Cicero inside.
She was taken to the hospital after being cut out. Emergency crews said she was the only person in the pickup at the time of the crash.
Troopers said Cicero died from her injuries on Saturday.
- Springfield woman dies after crash on Highway 126
- Crashes cause delays on Highway 126 in Springfield
- Crash near Walton closes Highway 126
- Man killed in crash on Highway 126
- Highway 126 closed after multiple collisions
- Couple faces charges after crash on Highway 126
- Highway 126 back open after propane truck crash
- Wreck on Hwy. 126 closes highway, injures 3
- One killed, four injured in crash on Highway 126 near Fern Ridge
- Police identify driver killed in Highway 126 crash west of Walterville