COTTAGE GROVE, Ore. -- The state health authority has issued a health advisory for Dorena Lake.
Officials say people should avoid swimming and activities like water skiing or power boating in areas where there are algae blooms.
You should not drink the water if you are camping or if you get water directly from the lake for your home.
Officials at the city of Cottage Grove say samples show there are no toxins in the city's drinking water at this time.
For more information on algae bloom advisories throughout the state, click here.
- State issues advisory for Dorena Lake
- Advisories lifted at Dorena Reservoir and Upper Klamath Lake
- Algae blooms prompt advisory for Dorena Reservoir
- Drinking water advisory issued for Siltcoos Lake
- Dorena still without phone service
- Woman starts donation drive to support Dorena Lake
- Donation drive for Dorena Lake fire victims making progress
- Recreational use health advisory re-issued for Upper Klamath Lake
- Homes, structures destroyed by fire near Dorena
- Officials: Possible threat resolved at Dorena School
Scroll for more content...