SPRINGFIELD, Ore. -- Springfield is hosting its annual State of the City Address Thursday, Jan. 10.
Mayor Christine Lundberg will be talking about how the city is doing and where she thinks they can make improvements.
This is a free event, and community members are invited to go to City Hall to learn more about her plans.
The address will start at 5:30 p.m., and there will be music and refreshments.
- Springfield to host State of the City Address
- 2019 State of the City Address
- Merkley hosts town hall meeting in Springfield
- Springfield Police hosts 26th annual K9 competition
- Eugene mayor presents annual state of city address
- Florence State of the City address set for tonight
- City launches 'Discover Downtown Springfield' website
- Springfield City Council hears library feasibility study
- Springfield Christmas parade canceled
- Missing Springfield teenager found