EUGENE, Ore. -- Today, Mayor Lucy Vinis will give her "State of the City Address" at the first Eugene City Council meeting of the year.
Vinis will be addressing issues including homelessness, climate recovery, public engagement and inclusiveness in Thursday's meeting.
The meeting will take place at 5:30 p.m. at the Hult Center for the Performing Arts and is free to the public.
- 2019 State of the City Address
- Eugene mayor presents annual state of city address
- Springfield to host State of the City Address
- Florence State of the City address set for tonight
- Oregon DREAMers attending State of the Union address
- Portland neighborhood addresses crime, homelessness
- State of the Union 2019: What to watch
- State of the Union 2019: Read the full transcript
- Nonprofit addresses growing youth mental health crisis