EUGENE, Ore. -- Strong onshore flow continues today, bringing in more marine clouds this morning. Those clouds will give way to sun a little later today inland. This will keep our temperatures only in the mid to upper 70s. At the coast, expect clouds the rest of the day. Onshore flow is expected to increase over the coming days, meaning clouds in the morning continuing across a large portion of the day is likely through at least Saturday.
This afternoon, the sun should make an appearance in the inland valleys, but it will be later in the day than Tuesday was.
Wednesday: Becoming sunny. Highs in upper 70s
Thursday: Mostly cloudy. Highs in upper 70s
Friday: Partly cloudy w/ chance of PM showers. Highs in upper 70s
Saturday: Mostly cloudy w/ chance of showers. Highs in mid 70s
Sunday: Sunny. Highs in low to mid 80s
Monday: Sunny. Highs in mid to upper 80s
Tuesday: Sunny. Highs in mid to upper 80s
Thursday will see an even deeper marine layer will likely remain cloudy inland through most, if not all of the day. This will keep temperatures in the upper 70s and low 80s.
Friday will begin with clouds as well, with a upper level low moving into the region.
This will increase moisture chances starting Friday PM into Saturday. The amount of precipitation and the intensity of the showers is still in question. Here is some of the latest model guidance as to a possibility. Remember models are not gospel, but instead just gossip.
For more weather information, go to the KEZI 9 News StormTracker 9 weather page.
- StormTracker 9 Forecast: Aug. 2
- StormTracker 9 Forecast: Aug. 5
- StormTracker 9 Forecast: Aug. 6
- StormTracker 9 Forecast: Aug. 7
- StormTracker 9 Forecast: Tracking a wet Wednesday
- StormTracker 9 Forecast: Sunshine returning this afternoon
- StormTracker 9 Forecast: Heat blast continues Wednesday
- StormTracker 9 Forecast: Labor Day holiday weekend
- StormTracker 9 Forecast: Beautiful Labor Day holiday
- StormTracker 9 Forecast: Another wet, cool day