Photo Gallery 1 Images
EUGENE, Ore. -- High pressure continues to hold in place to start to the week. Expect temperatures in the mid-60s at the coast and low 70s in the valleys on Monday afternoon.
Monday: Mostly sunny. Highs in low to mid 70s
Tuesday: Morning showers, mostly sunny afternoon. Highs in mid to upper 60s
Wednesday: Sunny. Highs in upper 50s and low 60s
Thursday: Sunny. Highs in upper 50s and low 60s
Friday: Sunny. Highs in low to mid 60s
Saturday: Mostly cloudy w/ slight chance. Highs in low to mid 60s
Sunday: Mostly cloudy w/ slight chance. Highs in low to mid 60s
A cold front will increase clouds on Monday night from north to south. Areas from Corvallis northward will already start to see mid and high-level clouds on Monday afternoon. This front will bring showers to the region as it pushes southward.
A secondary disturbance behind the front, associated with an upper-level trough, will swing into the region on Tuesday. The trough will bring chilly temperatures and some unsettled weather during the afternoon. It will also drop snow levels to about 5,500 feet. Due to the lack of any deep moisture and overall speed of the system, don’t expect much of any heavy rainfall and snow accumulations in the should be light.
High pressure will build back into the Pacific Northwest on Wednesday. Despite the return of the sunshine, temperatures will remain rather cool. Highs on Wednesday will likely range from 50 to 60 degrees. Overall, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday look to be very similar to what we saw last week, with the cold night, cool days, and sunny skies.
Models for the weekend show a cold front across the Pacific Northwest, at this point it will bring showery, cool weather back for the weekend.
For more weather information, go to the KEZI 9 News StormTracker 9 weather page.
- StormTracker 9 Forecast: Tracking mild temperatures ahead of cold front
- StormTracker 9 Forecast: Tracking sunshine and mild temperatures for weekend
- StormTracker 9 Forecast: Tracking the next cold front
- StormTracker 9 Forecast: Tracking sunshine ahead of the next front's arrival
- StormTracker 9 Forecast: Tracking spotty showers and cooler temperatures
- StormTracker 9 Forecast: Tracking cold, wet weather for the weekend
- StormTracker 9 Forecast: Tracking cold mornings, sunshine-filled afternoons
- StormTracker 9 Forecast: Chilly temperatures continue
- StormTracker 9 Forecast: Record low temperatures possible
- StormTracker 9 Forecast: Tracking a wet Wednesday