EUGENE, Ore. -- While many locations started off the day with a mix of fog and mostly sunny skies, big changes are on the way this afternoon. As clouds continue to increase this morning, expect any remaining sunshine to disappear.
Monday: PM Rain. Highs low 50s
Tuesday: AM showers. Highs in mid 50s
Wednesday: Becoming sunny. Highs in upper 50s
Thursday: Sunny. Highs in low 60s
Friday: Mostly sunny. Highs in mid 50s
Saturday: Mostly sunny. Highs in mid 50s
Sunday: Mostly cloudy. Highs in mid 50s
A band of rain will arrive along the coast around noon and move inland this afternoon.
Areas in the Willamette Valley will likely stay dry until the mid-afternoon, with the first rain drops falling around 4 p.m. Roseburg and the Umpqua Basin will get a few extra hours of dry conditions.
Showers will linger Tuesday morning before dissipating throughout the day from north to south.
Overall, rainfall amounts with this system are not all that impressive. Areas along the coast will get around half an inch and inland locations around a quarter of an inch of rain.
Cool and dry weather builds in after Tuesday, with chilly nights and cool sunny afternoons.
For more information, visit the KEZI 9 News StormTracker 9 weather page.
- StormTracker 9 Forecast: Expect rain this afternoon
- StormTracker 9 Forecast: Afternoon sunshine expected after morning valley fog
- StormTracker 9 Forecast: Expect rain, snow as winter storm continues
- StormTracker 9 Forecast: Steady rain starting this afternoon
- StormTracker 9 Forecast: Rain, snow chances will slow by afternoon
- StormTracker 9 Forecast: Steady rain to arrive Wednesday afternoon
- StormTracker 9 Forecast: Rain returns this afternoon, continues through weekend
- StormTracker 9 Forecast: Expect showers tomorrow
- StormTracker 9 Forecast: Sunshine returning this afternoon
- StormTracker 9 Forecast: More rain chances expected to start New Year