Photo Gallery 3 Images
ROSEBURG, Ore. -- No one was injured after a house caught fire in Roseburg Thursday.
Douglas County fire crews were called out the fire at 1:56 p.m. at a mobile home on Rosewood Drive in the Melrose area.
When firefighters arrived, flames were coming from the living room. They said the homeowner was using a garden hose to spray water into the room through an open window.
Firefighters said the fire spread quickly because of void spaces created by multiple additions. They said due to the collapsed hazard, the fire was challenging to put out.
No one was injured. Two cats also made it out safely.
The fire is under investigation but fire crews said it appears to be accidental.
- Stubborn house fire appears to be accidental
- Officials: Whitsell mill fire accidental
- Shed and shop fire in Corvallis believed to be accidental
- Seattle TV editor fired after Trump video appears altered
- Dillard house fire being investigated
- House fire displaces Eugene residents
- Lebanon family escapes house fire
- Springfield murder suspect appears in court
- Teenage triple murder suspect appears in court
- Police: Sibling accidentally shoots 2-year-old boy in Oregon