ROSEBURG, Ore. -- A student in Roseburg was arrested after police said they made a threat targeting a middle school.
The threat was found written on a bathroom stall at Joseph Lane Middle School on Feb. 16.
Parents were notified on Feb. 27, that school officials have identified the student who reportedly made the threat. That student has been arrested.
School officials said the student was not enrolled in Roseburg Public Schools at the time of the arrest.
They added that there is no reason to believe there is an imminent threat but would like to remind students that any and all threats made carry serious consequences.
- Student arrested for threat made towards Joseph Lane Middle School
- Roseburg middle school student arrested for school threat
- School threat made towards Roseburg middle school, police investigating
- Threat found at Siuslaw Middle School
- Student arrested after school threat in Eugene
- Student in Douglas County arrested for threat made in January
- Middle school student hospitalized with meningococcal disease
- Hamlin Middle School students building wind turbines
- Bomb threat at Harrisburg Middle School deemed to be hoax
- Investigation reveals no credible threat at Hamlin Middle School