EUGENE, Ore. -- A New Pine Creek man has been arrested in connection with a hit-and-run crash June 11 on Bailey Hill Road near Gimpl Hill Road that injured a motorcyclist.
Eugene police say Taj Lemieux, 41, was arrested Tuesday and charged with hit and run injury. According to investigators, media stories resulted in an anonymous tip that assisted in identifying Lemieux as the suspect.
RELATED STORY: POLICE SEARCH FOR HIT-AND-RUN DRIVER
The motorcyclist is still recovering but has been released from the hospital, police say.
- Suspect arrested in hit-and-run crash on Bailey Hill Road
- Motorcycle crashes on Bailey Hill Road
- Armed robbery suspect arrested after rollover crash
- Driver arrested after hit and run crash with school bus in Marion County
- Eugene Police searching for driver involved in hit & run crash
- Hit and run crash involves 3 vehicles in Springfield
- Man arrested after deadly hit-and-run in Benton County
- UPDATE: Man arrested, charged in January I-105 hit and run
- Suspected drunken driver arrested after Taco Bell run
- Suspect arrested after pedestrian hit at Portland street race