EUGENE, Ore. – Eugene police have arrested Dalton Styles Johnson in connection with a road rage incident on New Year’s Day.
Johnson, 28, of Grants Pass, was arrested for reckless endangering, unlawful use of a weapon, felon in possession of a firearm and first-degree theft.
Police are calling the shooting near Seneca Road and Seventh Place a road rage incident based on vehicle ownership. Detectives are still looking for a silver Honda with black, spray-painted wheels that was involved.
The shooting happened Wednesday morning at 9:21 a.m. and involved the occupants of a white Dodge Caliber and the Honda. At least three shots were fired towards the Honda from inside the Dodge, which was parked in a lot near West 11th Avenue and Bailey Hill Road.
Both vehicles left the area, but police located two of the three people in the Dodge near the incident. A third occupant from the Dodge was later located by a Springfield police dog.
Anyone with information about the Honda are asked to call Eugene police at 541-682-5111.
- Suspect charged in road rage incident
- Eugene police investigate road rage incident
- Eugene Police investigate road rage incident
- Wanted man arrested after road rage incident on Beltline
- Eugene man arrested after alleged road rage incident
- Charges dropped in Bend road-rage case
- Driver accused of running over man in deadly road rage incident
- Woman who accused man of road rage attack faces own charges
- Woman who accused man of road rage attack pleads guilty
- Myrtle Point shooting suspect charged