EUGENE, Ore.-- Two teenagers were arrested and charged in last weekend's parking lot shooting at Valley River Center.
Skyler Watkins, 18, of Springfield was caught yesterday when he was in Eugene municipal court. He's charged with carrying a concealed gun and menacing.
Kaleb Odoms, 19, of Eugene turned himself in at EPD headquarters this afternoon. He's charged with unlawful use of a weapon.
According to investigators, several males described as teens were fighting in the parking lot east of JC Penney just before 3 p.m. on Saturday, when one of them took out a gun and shot it into the air.
Kiana Woodard was a witness, who said she watched the males walk toward the parking lot.
"We walked down a little bit, and their two groups were arguing for a second," Woodard said. "Then one of them was like we have a gun, so then they pointed at them and just shot up. Then, they got up in a car and drove off so we hid behind a car."
- Suspects charged in weekend mall shooting
- Myrtle Point shooting suspect charged
- Authorities: Multiple dead, including suspect in mass shooting at Florida mall
- Witnesses detain man suspected of attempted kidnapping at mall
- 17-year-old suspect in Eugene shooting identified, charged as adult
- Deputies arrest Florence shooting suspect
- Lane County deputy shoots, kills suspect
- Suspects arrested after shooting in Eugene neighborhood
- Roseburg shooting suspect arrested after K-9 search
- Suspect in Springfield officer-involved shooting identified