EUGENE, Ore. -- The Eugene Metro Explosive Disposal Unit determined a suspicious device was safe after it was found in downtown Eugene.
Police said the device was found near 10th and Oak. They blocked off the area while they investigated.
The bomb squad was called in and were able to determine it was safe.
- Suspicious device found near Eugene parking garage deemed safe
- Suspicious device found in Bend
- Springfield police investigate suspicious device
- Eugene decorates parking garages with poems
- Suspicious device forces evacuation of LTD bus station in Eugene
- HIghway 99 reopens after structure fire deemed suspicious
- Garage fire displaces Eugene family
- Suspicious death under investigation in Eugene
- Eugene parks and natural areas are salmon-safe certified
- Eugene conducting parking survey