SUTHERLIN, OR. -- The Sutherlin School District is holding a community forum on Saturday, March 24 to discuss their upcoming bond measure.
The $42.5 million bond measure would fund major projects across the district.
if it passes, it would fund construction of a new school building to consolidate K-5 grade, a new gymnasium at East Primary school, and security upgrades at the high school.
The bond measure would raise property taxes by $2.13 per $1,000 of assessed property value.
The community forum will be held in the event center at Sutherlin Middle School, and starts at one on Saturday afternoon.
- Sutherlin holding community forum on school bond
- Sutherlin High School receives award
- 4J: Community forums to discuss potential bond measure
- Winter storm damages Sutherlin high school gymnasium
- Fire destroys home in Sutherlin
- Sutherlin School District shifting grade levels next school year
- 4J school board holds forum on local option levy renewal
- Sutherlin High School is honored by Special Olympics Oregon
- Sutherlin man accused of selling meth, heroin near school
- Sutherlin credit union robbed Friday night