SUTHERLIN, OR. -- The Sutherlin School District is holding a community forum on Saturday, March 24 to discuss their upcoming bond measure.
The $42.5 million bond measure would fund major projects across the district.
if it passes, it would fund construction of a new school building to consolidate K-5 grade, a new gymnasium at East Primary school, and security upgrades at the high school.
The bond measure would raise property taxes by $2.13 per $1,000 of assessed property value.
The community forum will be held in the event center at Sutherlin Middle School, and starts at one on Saturday afternoon.
- Sutherlin holding community forum on school bond
- Sutherlin High School receives award
- 4J: Community forums to discuss potential bond measure
- Winter storm damages Sutherlin high school gymnasium
- Sutherlin School District looks to upgrade facilities
- Fire destroys home in Sutherlin
- Two-A-Days: Sutherlin Bulldogs
- Crash kills one near Sutherlin
- Sutherlin holds information session on preventing human trafficking
- 4J school district to hold community forums to discuss new funding