SWEET HOME, Ore. - Sweet Home Police arrested Trudy Lynn Meier-Keller just before 8:30 Thursday morning.
She faces a number of charges including identity and mail theft.
Officers said on Thursday they served a search warrant at her home at 1551 12th Avenue.
That's where they said they found electronics, counterfeiting equipment, and items belonging to the victim.
They said they also found meth, drug paraphernalia, and firearms.
Officers said their investigation began when a neighbor reported fraudulent checking account charges.
Officers said they also learned several accounts had been opened in the victim's name.
Police said they also arrested Brian Kirk Meier on drug charges, but he was cited and released.
Meier-Keller also faces forgery, drug and computer crime charges.
- Sweet Home Police make identity theft arrest
- Two arrested, two others sought in Sweet Home vehicle theft
- Police arrest Springfield woman for forgery, identity theft
- Springfield police arrest man accused of forgery, identity theft
- Ex-attorney arrested in identity theft case in Linn County
- Sweet Home police arrest teen in connection with school threat
- Police investigate crash in Sweet Home
- Cougar killed in Sweet Home
- Sweet Home mother arrested for alleged child abuse
- 8 people arrested in Sweet Home drug bust