BEAVERTON, Ore. – An Oregon taekwondo instructor is facing child sex abuse charges, and deputies think there could be more victims.
The Washington County Sheriff’s Office said Shuddohdan Ranjit, 51, sexually abused multiple children at his taekwondo studio at 8907 Southwest Canyon Road in Beaverton.
He’s been charged with 15 counts of sex abuse.
Detectives are trying to find more victims.
- Taekwondo instructor accused of sexually abusing children
- Quran instructor sentenced for sexually abusing children
- Former martial arts instructor found guilty of sexual abuse
- Quran instructor from Corvallis faces sex abuse charges in Tigard
- Former martial arts instructor gets prison for sex abuse
- Winston man accused of child sexual abuse
- Classroom volunteer accused of sexually abusing kindergartner
- Former martial arts instructor's sentencing postponed
- Former martial arts instructor to stand trial in sex abuse case
- Oregon counselor, son accused of abusing foster children