EUGENE, Ore. (KEZI) -- Fans at Autzen Stadium will have more time to drink alcohol before home football games this fall.
The Eugene City Concils voted in favor of the change on Monday.
In the past, tailgating fans could drink four hours before kickoff. The new law adds two more hours to the party, making it legal to drink six hours before kickoff.
Officials say they'll evaluate the change after each football season.
- Tailgating changes at Autzen
- Eugene City Council OKs extended tailgating time at Autzen Stadium
- Tailgate Spotlight: Mesher's magic ribs
- Tailgate Spotlight: The Fire Duck
- First responders prepare for concert at Autzen
- LTD proposes changes for Autzen Express
- New Autzen Stadium policies could challenge businesses
- Rideshare drivers say Autzen isn't user friendly
- Tailgate Spotlight: Reunion like no other
- Tailgate Spotlight: Generations in the making