NORTH BEND, Ore. -- A teen put a vaping device in the mouth of a child she was babysitting, and it was caught on camera, police say.
The video was reported to North Bend High School and the school resource officer on Monday.
Police said the boy is 8 months old. The suspect was identified as a 15-year-old girl, and she was interviewed by police.
They said she had been babysitting the infant in a North Bend home over the weekend when the incident happened.
It has been reported to the Department of Human Services.
The investigation is ongoing.
Police thanked those who reported the incident.
- Caught on camera: Teen puts vaping device in infant’s mouth
- CAUGHT ON CAMERA: Thief caught nabbing safe from Toxic Wings
- Eugene graffiti incident caught on surveillance camera
- Caught on camera: Cancer center vandalized
- Bobcat caught on camera at Dorris Ranch
- Suspicious device deemed safe
- Police: Man caught on camera trespassing in Junction City
- Caught on camera: Woman attacks passengers on EmX bus
- Drone blamed for Springfield fire caught incident on camera
- Suspect in EmX attack caught on camera back in jail