ALBANY, Ore. – A teenager is dead and another is in the hospital after a crash early Friday morning in Albany.
Police said speed and alcohol were factors in the crash that happened in the 1900 block of Cascade Heights Drive around 2:50 a.m.
Officers said a Jeep was driving south when it left the road, hitting some recycling bins, brick columns and a metal fence.
Colby Jackson, 17, was killed in the crash and Justin Moller, 19, was taken to Good Samaritan Hospital in Corvallis with multiple injuries.
Police said they were not wearing seat belts and both were thrown from the vehicle.
- Teenager killed in Albany crash
- Albany man killed in crash
- Crash near Corvallis kills Albany woman
- Two-vehicle crash kills Albany woman on Highway 20
- Pedestrian hit and killed in Albany
- Albany man struck and killed by train
- Motorcyclist killed in unusual accident near Albany
- 15-year-old dies in crash near Albany
- Deputies investigating fatal crash near Albany
- Albany police investigating shooting in southeast Albany