CORVALLIS, Ore. (AP) -- On a night when Tres Tinkle became Oregon State's all-time leading scorer, the senior forward scored 23 points to lead the Beavers to 68-65 victory over Stanford. Tinkle needed six points entering the game to pass Gary Payton atop Oregon State's career scoring list. Ethan Thompson added 15 points for the Beavers (16-13, 6-11 Pac-12), who snapped a four-game losing streak.Bryce Wills scored 16 points to lead the Cardinal (20-10, 9-8), whose four-game winning streak came to an end.
Tres Tinkle becomes the leading scorer in OSU program history.
Posted: Mar 5, 2020 10:19 PM
Updated: Mar 6, 2020 4:27 PM
- Tinkle makes history, OSU downs Stanford
- OSU falls short against Stanford
- OSU falls in final moments to Stanford
- Tres Tinkle, OSU beat Oregon in Civil War game
- Tinkle receives contract extension
- 'Parasite' makes Oscar history
- Beavs make late push but fall to Stanford
- OSU downs DePaul, advances to WNIT final
- Photo Gallery: Oregon vs. Stanford Football
Scroll for more content...