EUGENE, Ore -- The 33rd annual Tour of Homes opens this weekend.
Those in the market for a new house in the Eugene / Springfield area can take a tour. There are 10 homes on this year's tour and all of them are for sale. However, you don't need to be purchasing a home to check it out. The Tour of Homes can offer plenty of ideas for renovations.
"Every year that I've manned one of these homes, we have people that we've seen for 5, 10, 15 years, come in and say, 'I love what you did last year, but I really like what you did this year.' It's a great place to get ideas," said Mike Dotson, Home Builder Association President.
The Tour of Homes kicks off Saturday, July 21 and runs through Sunday, July 29. Click here to download the tour map.
- Tour of Homes opens this weekend
- Willamette Pass opening this weekend
- Tickets on sale for BRING's Home & Garden Tour
- 49th Annual Saturday Market opens this weekend
- Kinky Boots tours through Eugene
- DeFazio tours Roseburg VA campus
- Oregon prepared for Nevada in home opener
- Skilled to Work: Schools tour lumber mills
- Dozens attend tech tour in Downtown Eugene
- Edible gardening tour set in Corvallis