EUGENE, Ore. -- With the Eugene Marathon this weekend, officials said you should plan ahead for road closures and delays.
Closures will begin at about 6:15 a.m. Sunday and will last throughout the morning.
Road closures include:
- Northbound lanes on Ferry Street Bridge until 7:30 a.m.
- Parts of 13th Avenue until about 9 a.m.
- East and West Amazon drives
- Franklin Boulevard until 10:30 a.m.
Officials said signs will be in place to indicate the closures and flaggers will help drivers navigate.
Drivers are asked to plan ahead and prepare for the closures. Eugene Marathon officials said due to the change in start and finish locations, roads in Eugene won't be impacted for as long as they have in the past.
According to the Eugene Marathon website, there will be shuttles for the marathon and half-marathon participants wearing bibs.
Parking will also be available near the start line at Autzen Stadium, but space is limited.
- Traffic Alert: Eugene Marathon road closures
- Traffic Alert: Delta Highway, Beltline ramp closures
- Marathon Monday: Eugene Marathon Needs Volunteers
- Marathon Monday: Eugene Has Heart
- Thousands participate in Eugene Marathon
- Eugene Police preparing for Eugene Marathon
- TRAFFIC ALERT: I-105 6th Avenue on-ramp closure begins
- Marathon Monday: The Eugene Marathon Goes Green For the Gold
- Marathon Monday: Big changes to the Eugene Marathon
- Eugene Marathon grants it's sixth wish