UPDATE: Officials have reopened West 13th Avenue between Willamette and Lincoln streets.
The section of roadway was closed late Wednesday afternoon due to traffic light malfunctions in the area.
EUGENE, Ore. -- Traffic light malfunctions closed W. 13th Avenue between Willamette and Lincoln streets Wednesday afternoon, Eugene police said.
EWEB crews have been called.
At 4:30 p.m. officials said it could be up to four hours before all the lights are operational again.
Drivers should use alternate routes.
- UPDATE: West 13th open after traffic light malfunctions
- Friday Night Blitz: October 13th Edition
- Thousands attend 13th Annual Good Earth Home, Garden & Living Show
- University of Oregon looking into redesigning East 13th
- Trooper opens fire on driver during traffic stop
- UPDATE: Highway 99W open following fatal crash
- Hundreds attend annual Tree Lighting Celebration
- Local church hosts community Christmas light show
- Help Springfield light up downtown by donating
- Eugene recycling center collecting holiday light donations