EUGENE, Ore. -- One person has been taken to the hospital after a pickup truck crashed into a Eugene home Tuesday morning.
Police responded to reports of a vehicle that crashed into a home on the corner of River Road and Stults Avenue around 4:15 a.m.
Eugene police told KEZI 9 News the driver is believed to have suffered a medical emergency which caused the driver to crash into the home. The driver was the only person in the truck and has been taken to the hospital.
Eugene Springfield Fire is on scene to check the structure and safety of the house.
No one inside the home was hurt, but they are being evacuated until the structure of the home is deemed safe.
- Truck crashes into Eugene home
- Fire destroys Eugene mobile home
- Multiple-vehicle crash in Eugene
- Semi-truck crashes into concrete barrier on I-5, south of Eugene
- Two in serious condition after truck crashes into brick wall in Eugene
- Truck crashes into ditch after hitting bear
- One person injured in tanker truck crash
- Man accused of stealing UPS truck, crashing
- Food Truck Fest raises money for the Eugene Mission
- Eugene Springfield Fire Department gets new fire truck