EUGENE, Ore. - Turkeys arrived Thursday at Lane Community College for the 29th annual Whiteaker Free Community Thanksgiving Day Dinner.
Students in the LCC Culinary Arts Program will prepare the turkeys that will feed more than 2,200 homeless and less fortunate people.
"It is a win-win for everybody," said Beverly Farfan with the Whiteaker Community Dinner.
This year's dinner will be on November 23, from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m., at the Whiteaker Head Start Center.
- Turkeys arrive at LCC for annual Whiteaker Community Dinner
- Preparations underway for annual 'Whiteaker Thanksgiving Dinner'
- Hundreds turned out to the 29th annual Whiteaker Community Thanksgiving Dinner
- Annual Whiteaker Block Party was held Saturday
- Whiteaker residents attend 'Presence Kneaded' event with EPD
- LCC Board member accused of sex abuse
- Skilled to Work: LCC's Welding & Fabrication Program
- Crews start construction on LCC building
- Skilled to Work: LCC's Diesel Technology Program
- Skilled to Work: LCC Manufacturing Technology Program