OREGON CITY, Ore. (AP) -- Authorities have arrested two teenagers in the shooting of Jahrell Lillard, the half-brother of Portland Trail Blazer star Damian Lillard.
The Clackamas County Sheriff's Office says 19-year-old Jeffrey Jessie and a 17-year-old boy were arrested Friday.
Jahrell Lillard was hit with multiple rounds March 29 while walking to his car at the Clackamas Town Center mall. Police said at the time it appeared to be a targeted attack.
Lillard received first aid at a store inside the mall before he was taken to a hospital. He continues to recover.
Jessie was arraigned Monday in Clackamas County on accusations of attempted murder, assault and unlawful use of a weapon.
- Two arrested in shooting of Trail Blazer's brother
- Semi-truck plunges into pool owned by Portland Trail Blazer
- Former Trail Blazers owner Weinberg dies at 92
- Blazers hand Suns worst loss ever in season opener, 124-76
- Blazer star surprises Eugene teen with supersized shoes
- Half-brother of Meghan Markle arrested on DUI charge
- Columbia River Gorge trail closures
- Man arrested in Newport shooting
- Deputies arrest Florence shooting suspect
- Haitian Brothers Bond In Rodeo Chutes