LEBANON, Ore. -- Police served a search warrant at a Lebanon home on Friday morning.
Christopher Smith, 40, and Kayla Gambill, 35, both of Lebanon, were taken into custody during the search in the 2300 block of Fuller Lane.
Police said they found dealer amounts of methamphetamine, digital scales, packaging materials, other drug paraphernalia and a rifle. A stolen mountain bike was also recovered. Police said it was reported stolen out of Albany.
Smith faces charges of unlawful delivery and possession of meth and felon in possession of a firearm. He was taken to the Linn County Jail.
Gambil was cited for frequenting a place where controlled substances are used and was released.
The Linn County Regional SWAT team, the Sweet Home Police Department and the Linn County Interagency Narcotics Enforcement team assisted.
- Two facing charges in Lebanon drug bust
- Lebanon man faces sex abuse charges
- 3 teens face charges after crash in Lebanon
- Teen faces charges in stabbing on school property in Lebanon
- Two drug arrests made in Lebanon Wednesday
- Two arrested in Winston after drug bust
- Lebanon city manager resigns
- Drug lab explosion burns half of man's body in Lebanon
- Police: Man faces drug charges for trying to sell meth
- Roseburg man faces drug charges after police pursuit