CLARK COUNTY, Wash. -- Officials said two men who were wanted in Eugene killed themselves in an apartment in Washington state.
Jacob "Jay" Timothy Richter-Shea and Cody Duk-Woo Moore were found dead on December 21, in Clark County.
Deputies said they were tipped off of that two men, wanted for violent crimes in Eugene, were staying at an apartment complex in Washington.
A SWAT team was called out to the apartment complex. Officials said one of the men was seen near the back sliding door around 6:30 p.m. but went back inside after officials used a distraction device.
Officials used a robot to enter the apartment after hearing two muffled pops. Both men were found dead from apparent self-inflicted gunshot wounds, according to officials.
Richter-Shea, 23, was wanted for alleged domestic violence and two alleged shootings. Police said one shooting was at an apartment complex near the UO campus. Officers believe Moore was with Richter-Shea in at least two of those incidents.
- Two men wanted in Eugene found dead in southwestern Washington
- Washington State QB Tyler Hilinski found dead
- Washington woman found dead on beach near Newport
- Police arrest final suspect in southwestern Oregon killing
- Gov. Brown tours Garner Complex fire camp in southwestern Oregon
- Officials release identity of woman found dead in downtown Eugene
- Missing Winston man found dead
- Washington homicide victim driving car registered in Eugene
- Fatal crash shuts down Washington Street in Eugene
- Woman's body found in Eugene alley