LEBANON, Ore. -- The loss of two young men has left the Lebanon community heartbroken.
Steven Pasciak, 23, and Jake Kelley, 22, both of Lebanon, died when the plane went down in the woods near the McKenzie Bridge airport.
Jake's mother, Denise Kelley, spoke out about the vivacious, kind nature of both men.
"I am blessed. I am blessed to have had these boys in my life, and even with this accident, I know that they had one of the best days of their life," Denise said.
According to Denise, Jake and Steven did absolutely everything together, and they left a legacy of joy, beauty and kindness while touching the lives of everyone they met.
A celebration of life is being held for Jake and Steven at Mallard Creek Golf Course in Lebanon at 4 p.m. on Sunday.
- Community remembers victims of McKenzie Bridge plane crash
- McKenzie Bridge plane crash victims identified
- Fatal plane crash near McKenzie Bridge under investigation
- Two confirmed dead in plane crash near McKenzie Bridge
- NTSB report released in fatal McKenzie Bridge plane crash
- Several injured in crash on McKenzie Highway
- Man found guilty of murder and arson in McKenzie Bridge
- Team Rubicon helping McKenzie Bridge recover after winter storm
- Deerhorn bridge project could close boat ramp on McKenzie River
- Man rescued from McKenzie River