Photo Gallery 4 Images
UPDATE: Eugene police have identified the driver of the Honda Accord as Jade Lynn Sky Jensen, 24, of Eugene.
Police are continuing to investigate the incident and there have been no citations at this time.
Court records show Jensen was previously charged with DUII in 2011 and went through a diversion program.
EUGENE, Ore. -- Two Eugene Police Department officers were injured in a crash at 12th and Patterson Thursday morning.
Around 2:40 a.m., a Honda Accord, occupied by a driver and three passengers, was eastbound on E. 12th Avenue when it hit a police car that was traveling south on Patterson.
The Honda Accord collided with the passenger side of the patrol vehicle in the intersection, causing the E.P.D. vehicle to hit a building. Two E.P.D. officers were in the car.
Both officers were taken to the hospital. Their injuries are not believed to be life-threatening. None of the Honda Accord’s occupants needed to be taken to the hospital.
The driver of the Honda, a woman in her 20s, was evaluated for alcohol impairment, which appears to be a factor in the crash.
The investigation is continuing.
- Police identify driver in crash that injured 2 Eugene police officers
- Tigard police officer critically injured in crash involving drunk driver
- UPDATE: Eugene police arrest, identify robbery suspects
- Driver identified in car hijacking, rollover crash in Eugene
- Eugene Police searching for driver involved in hit & run crash
- Driver not injured in rollover crash in Eugene
- Police identify man killed in crash
- Eugene police meet 10-year-old officer
- Eugene Police confirm officer-involved shooting
- Police: Drunken driver crashes into state trooper