EUGENE, Ore. -- Eugene Police Major Collisions Investigations has arrested 55-year-old Marc Joseph McPhail after a hit and run wreck on Highway I-105 in January.
Five vehicles were involved in that wreck, including the Ford Taurus driven by 82-year-old Patsy Joan Roberts. Roberts died from the injuries she received in that wreck on Saturday, February 2nd.
McPhail has been charged with manslaughter, DUII, hit and run causing injury, two counts of reckless endangering and reckless driving in this case.
- UPDATE: Man arrested, charged in January I-105 hit and run
- Pedestrian hit by car on I-105 hospitalized with serious injuries
- Driver arrested in five-vehicle crash that shut down I-105
- I-105 traffic changes, lane closures start Monday
- I-105 construction causing major delays in Eugene
- Semi flips on I-105 ramp near downtown Eugene
- Crash backs up traffic on I-105 in Eugene
- Son of woman killed in I-105 crash speaks out
- Man arrested after deadly hit-and-run in Benton County
- Man asks hit-and-run driver to come forward