EUGENE, Ore. – United Airlines will start offering nonstop service from the Eugene Airport to Los Angeles International Airport in March 2019.
The airline will offer two flights each day.
Los Angeles is the most in demand destination for passengers in Eugene.
American Airlines also offers two flights a day from Eugene to LAX. Allegiant flies to the City of Angels out of Eugene twice a week.
- United Airlines will fly from Eugene to LAX in March
- Ducks name Gamble head lax coach
- Audit: Oregon regulators lax in monitoring pot industry
- Eugene Police Department unveils Street Crimes Unit
- Eugene City Council discusses secondary dwelling unit ordinance
- K-9 units sniff out accused armed thief in Eugene field
- Eugene Police's new Street Crimes Unit staying busy
- NAACP hosts MLK Jr. Community March in Eugene
- Motorcyclist arrested for flying down I-5
- Oil spill impacts local fly fishing businesses