EUGENE, Ore. -- Rideshare companies Uber and Lyft are back in town, and the University of Oregon has released a map showing the designated campus spots for ride-hail pickups.
The map indicates where people on campus can be picked up. There are “no pickup zones” marked in red lines. Pickups will only be allowed in designated areas. The designated ride-hailing pickup locations are marked in green.
According to the university, both Uber and Lyft have designated pickup zones on campus. They want people to go to a designated pickup zone to meet their driver.
To view the map, click here.
- University of Oregon releases rideshare pickup zone map
- Rideshare battle begins
- Taxi company reacts to new rideshare policy
- Curbside recycling pickup under threat in Oregon communities
- Basketball player sues the University of Oregon
- Oregon State University professor will appeal termination
- Osprey lays eggs at University of Oregon
- University of Oregon holds 142nd commencement
- University of Oregon construction site flooded
- Bomb threat reported at Oregon State University