Photo Gallery 1 Images
LEBANON, Ore. -- The Lebanon Fire District responded to the report of a structure fire on the 700 block of East Oak Street early Thursday morning.
The report came in at about 3:45 a.m., and upon arriving crews found a one-story house in flames. Crews began a defensive fire attack, and the fire was brought under control in approximately 30 minutes.
The residence had been vacant since a fire in January 2018, and neighbors advised fire crews that the home had been occupied by transients.
Upon searching the structure no victims were found and no injuries were reported. The Lebanon Fire District responded with four engines, a medic unit and command vehicle.
- Vacant home catches fire overnight in Lebanon
- Crews investigate vacant house fire in Lebanon
- Fire destroys home in Lebanon
- Fire burns deck of Lebanon home
- Fire guts Lebanon convenience store
- Lebanon family escapes house fire
- Home unlivable after catching on fire
- Mobile homes catch fire in Eugene
- Fire destroys vacant house in Newport
- Roseburg Fire trains at vacant Safeway building