EUGENE, Ore. -- A man is in the hospital after a driver ran over him early Friday morning.
A police officer witnessed the incident near the intersection of Chambers Street and 18th Avenue. They said it happened around midnight.
Police said an 82-year-old had the green light and ran into the 26-year-old man who was in the crosswalk.
Paramedics took the victim to the hospital with unknown injuries.
The investigation is ongoing.
- Vehicle versus pedestrian crash sends man to the hospital
- Fiery crash sends one man to hospital
- Hit-and-run crash on Highway 99 sends pedestrian to hospital
- Hwy 99 crash sends 2 to hospital
- Crash sends 2 to hospital in Lebanon
- Pedestrian hit by vehicle in Millersburg
- Crash near Harrisburg kills one, sends another to the hospital
- Crash sends biker to the hospital in Veneta
- Crash sends 5 to hospital, shuts down part of Chambers
- Boy sent to the hospital following two vehicle crash