EUGENE, Ore. -- A fawn stuck in a fence in the 200 block of 31st Avenue was rescued Thursday afternoon.
An animal welfare officer responded and was able to safely remove the fawn, Eugene police said.
Shortly afterward, the newly-named Bambi was up and on its way.
- Fawn rescued from fence in Eugene
- Drunk driver plows through fence
- Driver hits patch of ice, crashes into fence
- Crews rescue boy trapped under vehicle in Eugene
- Annual Operation: Food Rescue event held in Eugene
- Two snowmobilers from Eugene rescued near Kwohl Butte
- Eugene nonprofit hosts event to showcase rescue horses
- Man accused of theft rescued from storm drain in Eugene
- Cougar shot and killed in Springfield was in fenced yard with kids
- Police: Teen stole gun, shot tire and jumped Corvallis school's fence